Fire Rated Brick and Blockwall Frames Manufacturers
Fire rated frames manufactured by Radiant use Blue scope steel, these fire rated frames suit standard brick and block work are supplied with wire ties for installation.
- Standard throat sizes available:
- 114mm for a 110mm brick
- 145mm for a 140mm block
- 194mm for a 190mm block
Standard material is 1.1 zinc anneal for 35mm fire doors and 1.4mm for 45mm fire doors.
Frame rebate sizes for doors are:
- 41mm to suit 35mm doors
- 51mm to suit 45mm doors
Standard assembly method for Radiant fire rated frames are welded, dressed and primed.
Standard hinge preparations on Radiant frames are 3 x 100x75mm back plates (35mm doors) or 3 100x100mm backplates (45mm doors) for screw fixed hinges supplied by others.
Standard strikers used on Radiant frames is the Universal Strike which is suitable for most lock types.
- Material range include 1.1mm and 1.4 Galvanised steel
- Alternate assembly methods include spot welded and unprimed or spot welded and primed
- Additional hinges can be added to suit client specifications
- Profiles shown on the page suit 35mm doors, however profiles are available to suit 45mm doors upon request.