Non Rated Stud Wall Frames Manufacturers
Frames manufactured by Radiant use Blue scope steel, these frames suit standard stud sizes and have a range of stud fixing methods.
Standard throat sizes available with C section or Stud clip fixing:
- 93mm for a 64mm stud +13mm +13mm +3mm tolerance
- 105mm for a 76mm stud +13mm +13mm +3mm tolerance
- 121mm for a 92mm stud +13mm +13mm +3mm tolerance
Standard throat sizes available with a New Generation or Dogleg profile:
- 67mm for a 64mm stud +3mm tolerance
- 79mm for a 76mm stud +3mm tolerance
- 95mm for a 92mm stud +3mm tolerance
Standard material is 1.1 zinc anneal
Frame rebate sizes for doors are:
- 41mm to suit 35mm doors
- 47mm to suit 40mm doors
- 51mm to suit 45mm doors
Standard assembly method for Radiant frames are welded dressed and primed.
Standard hinge preparations on Radiant frames are 2 x 100×75 back plates (35mm & 40mm doors) or 2 100x100mm back plates (45mm doors) for screw fixed hinges supplied by others
Standard strikers used on Radiant frames is the Universal Strike which is suitable for most locks
- Material range include 1.1mm Galvanised steel
- Alternate assembly methods include spot welded and unprimed or spot welded and primed
- Additional hinges can be added to suit client specifications
- Profiles shown on the page suit 35mm doors, however profiles are available to suit 40mm and 45mm doors upon request.