Fire Rated Concrete Panel Wall Frames manufactured by Radiant Enterprise NSW Pty Ltd use Blue scope steel, these frames suit standard concrete panel size.
Standard throat sizes available:
- 126mm for a 150mm concrete panel
- 151mm for a 175mm concrete panel
- 151mm for a 200mm concrete panel
Standard material is 1.1 zinc anneal
Frame rebate sizes for doors are:
- 41mm to suit 35mm doors
- 51mm to suit 45mm doors
Standard assembly method for Radiant frames are welded, dressed and primed.
Standard hinge preparations on Radiant frames are 3 x 100x75mm back plates (35mm doors) or 3 100x100mm backplates (45mm doors) for screw fixed hinges supplied by others.
Standard strikers used on Radiant frames is the Universal Strike which is suitable for most lock types.
- Material range include 1.1mm and 1.4 Galvanised steel
- Alternate assembly methods include spot welded and unprimed or spot welded and primed
- Additional hinges can be added to suit client specifications
- Profiles shown on the page suit 35mm doors, however profiles are available to suit 45mm doors upon request.