Non Rated Concrete Panel Wall Frames Manufacturers
Frames manufactured by Radiant Enterprise use Blue scope steel, these frames suit standard brick and block work are supplied with wire ties for installation.
- Standard throat sizes available:
- 126mm for a 150mm concrete panel
- 151mm for a 175mm concrete panel
- 151mm for a 200mm concrete panel
Standard material is 1.1 zinc anneal.
Frame rebate sizes for doors are:
- 41mm to suit 35mm doors
- 47mm to suit 40mm doors
- 51mm to suit 45mm doors
Standard assembly method for Radiant frames are welded, dressed and primed.
Standard hinge preparations on Radiant frames are 3 x 100x75mm back plates (35mm & 40mm doors) or 3 x 100x100mm back plates (45mm doors) for screw fixed hinges supplied by others
Standard strikers used on Radiant frames is the Universal Strike which is suitable for most locks
- The material range includes 1.1mm Galvanised steel
- Alternate assembly methods include spot welded and unprimed or spot welded and primed
- Additional hinges can be added to suit client specifications
- Profiles are shown on the page suit 35mm doors, however, profiles are available to suit 40mm and 45mm doors upon request.